<VV> Late Model Amber Rear Signals ?

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Fri Aug 3 20:15:32 EDT 2018

..."when I drive my modern car". My wife drives a 2015 Jeep Unlimited

that I rarely drive. I only drive old vehicles...1958 - 1986. So that's
why I do some upgrades. I rarely leave anything stock, though for me
it's mostly performance and not so much safety. I compare driving older
vehicles to riding a motorcycle in traffic...extra vigilance required.

Mark