<VV> Late Model Amber Rear Signals ?

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Sat Aug 4 14:33:11 EDT 2018

In places where I drive about 80% of the time turn signals are either ignored or they seem to tell the other driver to accelerate toward me or into the spot I'm heading for.
They do seem to work about 20% of the time.
The original dim red ones on my Corvairs seem to work a higher percentage of the time than when I'm driving newer brighter cars.  I guess some people have a little more respect for old vehicles.

Well said Bill.

Joel McGregor