<VV> Late Model Amber Rear Signals ?

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Aug 3 22:32:30 EDT 2018

Yes, and after 100 + years of red turn signals, they are what WE look
for! That is the definition of clearly visible! Flashing amber is also
used here for "safety" vehicles.  So, seeing a flashing amber up ahead
of you does not mean someone is turning.

We have red turn signals, other places have amber. Both are turn
signals. As long as a driver uses them, other drivers will see them.
Now, if I take a red rear turn signal to a place where all the drivers
are used to amber, then there might be an issue. No issue here in the USA.

Next we will discuss the relative merits of right hand vs left hand
drive, both of which are legal to drive here......  insert smiley face here.

Frank DuVal