<VV> Late Model Amber Rear Signals ?

Hugo Miller Hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 00:35:08 EDT 2018

The issue is not the color - it is the relative merits of one the one hand
having two red lights (when the car is braking and signalling at the same
time) one of which is steady and the other blinking, vs having two steady
red lights pus a separate blinking amber lamp. The latter has to be more
clear in my opinion - that's why they've been mandated in Europe for 60-odd
years.