<VV> Late Model Rear Amber Turn Signals.

Hugo Miller Hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 20:06:46 EDT 2018

Many commercial vehicles use clear LED rear lamps that will show red, amber
or white light on demand. Multi-function, in other words. If you can get an
LED bulb that will do that (and I have no idea whether they exist), you
might have a solution.
As regards the 'blinking stop lamp' turn signal, I would view it as an
improvement on the old semaphore signals rather than as an alternative to
separate amber turn signal lamps.