<VV> engine problem

jryall at juno.com jryall at juno.com
Wed Aug 15 13:18:20 EDT 2018

The bottom fin is still the raw casting surface.  The gasket surface in
the head is clean and smooth, but does not appear to be cut for
compression increase.

He has another head of the part number that doesn't fit properly, and it
has the same problem pushrod tubes stick out of the head.  This head came
from another source.  Two heads from different sources that have the same
fit problem.  Almost as if these heads were designed for a thicker
gasket.

John

On Wed, 15 Aug 2018 13:04:03 -0400 Seth Emerson <sethracer at aol.com>