<VV> Engine KNOCK

FrankDuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Aug 20 22:57:54 EDT 2018

WWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY down, like towards Kerosene or less..........
Unless it goes to syrup first then shellac.

Be careful "blending" this crap with the gas in a daily driver tank. I
once used too much of the foul stuff and stuck all the intake valves on
the left head of my Corvair work van. Had to dump carbs, empty tank, use
solvent on intake valve stems and a small (8 oz) hammer...... Aaaarrrgggg.

But burning it in a vehicle was the only legal way for me to dispose of
the stuff. Hauler of my paint waste wanted nothing to do with it.

Frank DuVal