<VV> Aftermarket speedometer in LM

Eric Taylor corveric at me.com
Wed Aug 22 13:01:42 EDT 2018

Yes, I considered it, but with the simplicity of the speed sensor I felt it the best way to go.

I can honestly say that there was some lack of knowledge that played into the decision...

I know that my satellite radio cuts out sometimes and I was concerned about the possibilities of the GPS speedo doing the same or not working properly when I’m in the lee of a mountain (we have a few of those here in BC).  Now, I believe that the Sirius satellite radio comes from only one satellite whereas a GPS unit can use more than one so maybe that is not an issue.  It was uncertainty about that which helped me decide to go with what I already knew would work.

 <mailto:Corveric at me.com> Corveric at me.com

Things that I drive and one that drives me:

’61 Corveric, ’63 Pontiac Lemans, ’71 Triumph GT6

And of course, my lovely first wife of 33 years.