<VV> Free Corvair T-shirts - Adv

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 2 17:30:46 EST 2018

I am offering a Christmas present of a free Corvair T-Shirt ("Money can't buy happiness, but money can buy a Corvair...and that's almost the same" - on the back) with all Corvair and Turbocharger orders in December, while they last. I still have all sizes in blue and large in pink. I can send you a pic, if interested. They are also for sale if you don't need carbs. Thanks to those who responded to the Amex Small Business Saturday event. Happy Holiday Wishes....
Grant
The Carbmeister