<VV> Coil Question

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 3 07:05:50 EST 2018

 I've been using the HEI distributor. Twice as hot a spark as conventional  set up. It's a self contained unit that is a drop in job. Plugs will still fire in worst conditions. Even badly fouled plugs will fire. Great cold start up as well. You'll often get better mileage too. Have an extra one I'll sell for $150.Paul Fox