<VV> Need a couple of things

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Dec 11 14:21:02 EST 2018

Hi Paul,

The dash light rheostat is integral to the headlight switch as I recall.  You need to replace the whole thing, and Clark's has those.

I'd wind the knob both ways with the parking lights on and see if you get any flicker at all.  If not, you may want to do some further troubleshooting as that would suggest there isn't any power to the dash light circuit.

--Bryan