<VV> Need a couple of things

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 11 16:08:11 EST 2018

Corsair dashes are notorious for poor grounds. I'd check that first as it is common to all of the instrument lights.Jim

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Bryan Blackwell via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> Date: 12/11/18  11:21  (GMT-08:00) To: Paul Siano <paulsiano at yahoo.com> Cc: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> Subject: Re: <VV> Need a couple of things
Hi Paul,

The dash light rheostat is integral to the headlight switch as I recall.  You need to replace the whole thing, and Clark's has those.

I'd wind the knob both ways with the parking lights on and see if you get any flicker at all.  If not, you may want to do some further troubleshooting as that would suggest there isn't any power to the dash light circuit.

--Bryan