<VV> DACC Corvair Calendar

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 18:17:35 EST 2018

Cliff it just slipped by you...
John Allesee sent this out awhile ago
It's that time again, the 2019 DACC Homecoming calendars are in. If you
attended the Homecoming, you will receive a free calendar. If you didn't
attend or just want extras, go to allesee.com/calendar and print an order
form or pay online through PayPal. The cost is $12 each.
 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718
CORSA Western Director