<VV> Plastic radiator fans

hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Sun Feb 4 23:01:16 EST 2018

Pine cones, and other plants and mollusc shells, grow their spirals
according to the Fibonacci sequence (each number being the sum of the
previous two numbers, i.e. 1,1,2,3,5,8 etc). It is roughly a ratio of
1.6:1. For some weir mathematical reason you can get the same sequence
by applying the square root of five divided by two minus one.
This fan reminds of that design process.