<VV> Stuck valve cover bolt.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Sat Feb 10 23:16:21 EST 2018

 Hi, so I have the rockers off and the stud nuts off.  See picture.The head
isn't budging though so I am wondering what else I have to take off to get
the head loose? Do I have to take off the carb?

Also there is 1 small bolt under the carburetor that is tough to get to
that I am pretty sure goes into the head. Is there is a trick to taking it
off? Too small to get my small ratchet in the space.

Will I need to/should I put new gaskets on the jugs?

[image: Inline image 1]