<VV> Stuck valve cover bolt.

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 11:45:05 EST 2018

 Definitely new cylinder seals. They get put into the head prior to reinstalling the head onto the cylinders.

    On Sunday, February 11, 2018, 8:09:08 AM EST, Ignacio Valdes via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 Hi, so I have the rockers off and the stud nuts off.  See picture.The head
isn't budging though so I am wondering what else I have to take off to get
the head loose? Do I have to take off the carb?

Also there is 1 small bolt under the carburetor in the picture at the round
end of the wrench that is tough to get to that I am pretty sure goes into
the head. Is there is a trick to taking it off? Too small to get my small
ratchet in the space.

Will I need to/should I put new gaskets on the jugs?