<VV> engine vacuum problem

J Cole colejohn at wildblue.net
Tue Feb 13 15:26:19 EST 2018

Check hoses connecting the balance tube to the carb bases.  Check hoses connecting the modulator.

Sent from my Virgin Mobile Phone.-------- Original message --------From: Joe Dunlap via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> Date: 2/13/2018  2:48 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: virtualvairs at corvair.org Subject:  engine vacuum problem
My semi-retired GM master mech. neighbor has a '65 110, Pg,vert in his shop-which, has vacuum readings jumping back & forth from high to low at idle.  He is stumped.  I think he has done all normal tune-up procedures.  Any ideas appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone