<VV> Stuck valve cover bolt.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Thu Feb 15 01:28:43 EST 2018

 Hi, I have the drivers side head fasteners, push rod tubes, carburetor and
shroud bolts off. The drivers head needs to come off, the passenger side
head does not need to come off. I am reading in the service manual page
6A-21 that you have to undo the rear engine mount and lower it 3 inches to
have the head carburetor mount clear the shroud area and come off. What is
the minimum other than take the passengers side shroud off do I have to do
to the passenger side head area to allow the motor to descend 3 inches for
the drivers side head to come off? -- IV