<VV> Stuck valve cover bolt. / Head Removal

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 13:37:23 EST 2018

The sheet metal (upper and on the ends) on that side will have to come off. Note the seal to the body, be careful. The carb and the fuel line and linkage, at least on that side. You will remove the pushrods and the tubes as well. The pushrod tubes have to be popped out of the case, it is just easier if they are removed entirely. Depending on the year, and the side of the engine, you might have to drop the back end down enough to clear the frame rail. Drivers side means the oil cooler probably has to come off.
 - Seth