<VV> Fuzzies or glass first?

Jim corvair at frontiernet.net
Mon Feb 19 10:29:35 EST 2018

I’ve put the glass in first.  You might have difficulty getting the metal mounts attached to the glass between the fuzzies if you put the fuzzies in first.  You might be able to temporarily lower the window bottom stop to allow it to roll down farther so it will be a bit easier to install the fuzzies.  These have worked for me.

Jim Bartasevich

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou