<VV> We can't read it if no one writes it! CORVAIR Off Road CAR

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Feb 20 15:16:25 EST 2018

So true!!

Sadly in this case, ex- SCORE  racer,  it was one of my two failures...

Bought it...repaired the engine...dialed  the chassis in  and was going to lengthen  the chassis so I would fit comfortably...

Company   offered a great position  that  had me moving....  Sold it to a good friend.... Who has let it set 20 years!!  End of story...

And the couple who built / raced it had passed away before I got it, and their son knew  little about it..

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages