<VV> CORVAIR FUNNY CAR(S)

R.C. Carroll rccarroll at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 19 19:29:48 EST 2018

There are several areas of Corvair related racing poorly covered in the
Communique.  Performance Rallies comes to mind.  With Corvairs winning
their class on the trans Canada "Shell 4000" a four thousand mile
performance rally in the 1960;s, and Corvairs winning outright (not just
class wins) multiple times on the Canadian International Winter Rally,
and a pseudo works prepared Corvair coupe or two being extremely
competitive on the Press On Regardless International Rally, you would
have thought there would have been more interest in this. I believe only
one Communique article in 40 years.  Sad.

I did enjoy the links you sent. Thanks.

Rich Carroll