<VV> FOUND... : My 64 Spyder

Trey Bosson corvairbo at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 14 17:38:02 EST 2018

mike glad you found your car, I found my fathers 60 v8 coupe that he got brand new, I have it now

    On Sunday, January 14, 2018 3:56 PM, Michael Mauro via VirtualVairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org> wrote:

 Have not called him, yet, but obtained contact information of the owner in Naples, Florida.

Will be driving my 67 Coupe to the Florida Keys, this weekend... may stop in to visit the ol' Spyder.

Thanks to all who helped me with this search.

Mike Mauro
67 Coupe, Factory Air, Powerglide