<VV> CU Robsen Idlers problem? CONTACT LON!!!!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jan 23 14:28:39 EST 2018

And now from the "will the pain ever cease" file.....

FINALLY got delivery of the aluminum pulleys (nearly 2 months late) opened the box, unwrapped the first one and - BOINGO! They have been incorrectly anodized.

The pulleys themselves are BEAUTIFUL but instead of anodized bright aluminum they are a medium gray.

What do you guys think? let me know as I have to make a decision as to what to do.

Lon Wall

Our contact info remains the same - 503-434-168
sales at corvairunderground.com