<VV> "69 direction problem finally solved. Thanks

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 16:49:57 EDT 2018

 I took Jim Bakers advice. I reinstalled the small blue flasher. Checked the parking lights and 4 way flashers.... worked fine. Then disconnected the pin connectors in the rear, cleaned them and used  dielectric grease. No change.
 Then I removed the whole tail light assy and cleaned many surfs and the two studs to assure a good ground. No change, I then removed the tail light socket that looked fine, I couldn't see any problem, but I replaced it with a good used one and a used greased bulb..... 'all lights now work properly.
 All that work in 95 degree temp, cutting, splicing, shrink tubing, breaking the rear side marker light wire, I hate electrical problems.

     I appreciate all the advice.   Mike