<VV> New Road & Track magazine

Seth Emerson sethracer at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 00:05:45 EDT 2018

This weekend I received my August 2018 issue of Road & Track. One of the items I always read is the column by Bob Lutz. Lutz has been "The car guy" at several Car companies, including GM. He writes almost anything he wants to write about, concerning cars. This time he writes about his favorite cars during his almost 70 years of car ownership. Then he talks about his all-time favorite car and why he feels that way. I won't spoil it for you. But go read the magazine. The column is on the inside back page.  Hint - It is a rear engined air-cooled car and not from Europe!