<VV> Part needed ... Front stabiliser bar link rod

David B Neale david.neale3 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 30 13:01:59 EDT 2018

I require a link rod for the stabiliser bar on my '65 Monza 140. 
Conversion to twin circuit brakes required removal of fuel tank; that 
required removal of the stabiliser bar; and by some miracle of mischance 
that's left me utterly dumfounded, I've misplaced one of the link rods 
... the stubby bar that slides onto the stabiliser bar.

A rusty one is perfectly fine provided it's serviceable, and I have new 
bushes on order from Clark's. The rod would need to be mailed to me here 
in England. If you can help, I'll send the asking price plus, of course, 
airmail postage, immediately by whatever means suits you.  Getting hold 
of Corvair components in England is almost impossible. Many thanks,

'65 Monza 140 convertible, car bought from JR all those years ago. As JR 
would have said,

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list