<VV> Tim Allen and Vairs

John Sweet js189 at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 1 15:35:16 EDT 2018

Yes that was Larry Shapiros 66 Corsa Convertible that was used for that episode. Tim Allen owned a Corvair earlier in life and wanted to do one.  We had to prep the car and then they picked it up for the show.  Larry and I and a few other people were at the showing as a guest for Tim.  We drove the car back home after the taping.
Tim did own a Yenko Stinger that he raced and it was sold to a Collector here in Pittsburgh and I worked on it but it had a tired engine.  Warren Demorshak who was the builder of the engines at Don Yenkos shop rebuilt the motor.
John Sweet

Sent from Mail for Windows 10