<VV> SPYDER DASH IN FC

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 18:45:06 EDT 2018

I have pictures of my Rampy Spyder dash install here now.  I did not like the angle of speedo cable against a brace , but otherwise not a bad "cob job" to do. Looks great , and I really use the trip odometer. I put a volt meter in head temp . and " moto meter " in the boost gauge hole. I remade the harness to fit. I also just added LED bulbs , for a terrific improvement!      I put a  5/16 square hole for PG indicator by hand with jewelers file after drilling.
I have done this to several vehicles.
Regards, Tim Colson