<VV> GM 38000 swap question for the guy with 65 at California Corvairs meet

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Sun Jun 10 23:32:31 EDT 2018

Sorry, I totally forget the name - I have a  question for the guy who
has the black 65 with GTP 3800 motor who was at the California Corvairs
event

I got the oil pressure issue handled - of course it was user error, had
the pressure relief valve and spring in backwards.

But it starts up fine, runs for two seconds, and shuts off. I did some
tests, and is seems to be the passkey/anti theft system.

Can you flash the ECU to disable the anti-theft? or are you running a
bcm? (yes, I'll pay some reasonable amount)

Thanks!

Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen