<VV> CORSA ByLaws Proposal

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 11 14:50:12 EDT 2018

Hi Everybody,

You all may be wondering about the formality of Steve Spilator's post about the proposed changed to the by-laws.

Admittedly, the proposed change is small, but to enact any change to the by-laws, it's necessary to go through the hoops that Steve described.  It's a formal procedure.  The by-laws are on-file with the State of Illinois where CORSA is incorporated so we can't take short cuts.

Steve's post will also be repeated in the upcoming July issue of the CORSA Communique, but those of us on the CORSA Board figured that now would be a good time to get a jump on this through social media.

To Jim Becker - thanks for posting the text of the notice right here, on Virtual Vairs.  To our other members, please keep your questions and concerns coming.  And to Steve, thanks for writing the post!

Allan Lacki for the CORSA Board of Directors
redbat01 at verizon.net