<VV> Charlie Dye

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Sat Jun 16 16:37:47 EDT 2018

Um, what's up with Charlie?

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs [mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of N2VZD via VirtualVairs
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 4:18 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Charlie Dye

How old is he now?
Last time I saw him was in Detroit.  He gave me his old Communiques with notations ...They are part of my large collection.

Regards, Tim Colson
This message was sent by the VirtualVairs mailing list, all copyrights are the property of the writer, please attribute properly. For help, mailto:vv-help at corvair.org This list sponsored by the Corvair Society of America, http://www.corvair.org/ Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org Change your options: http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/options/virtualvairs