<VV> 64 run circuit problem Resolution

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:02:24 EDT 2018

A basic rule of troubleshooting is that you are only going to isolate a
failure when the failure is occurring.  In your original post, you simply
said: "Engine to dash harness has been electrically verified with ohm
meter." without mentioning that you had done all this testing and measuring
when the car was cold and capable of starting normally.

Hats off to Tom Berg.  In one of the first responses to your original
question,  he took a "wild stab" that described almost exactly what was
going on.

Jim Becker