<VV> 64 run circuit problem Resolution

Hugo Miller hugo at aruncoaches.co.uk
Wed Jun 20 12:13:40 EDT 2018

Was it overheating? They are meant to get hot, aren't they? This also
illustrates the hazard of checking power supply with a voltmeter, as I
said previously; you don't say as much, but I reckon you would still
have got 12 volts at the meter with no lead on the dirty connection -
only when it has to pass enough current to power the coil (or a test
lamp) will the voltage drop become apparent.