<VV> Corsa dash in a ‘65 Monza

Matt patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Jun 25 14:22:38 EDT 2018

1  Monza / Corsa  Main harness’s  have the TWO  wires taped to the existing harness…  I THINK  replacement harness’s have them internally.

3  A CORSA  Engine harness will have the added wires within it.

4  Temp GAUGE and TEMP SWITCH [ operates LIGHT ] are two different circuits…  The “Y’  harness is factory on ALL  Models.

Matt Nall
Sea Mtn., Or.
Sent from WinMail10