<VV> 140 heads

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 21:26:47 EDT 2018

 It's easy that much or more. $900 just for the seats. Last set I had done were over $2000. Some people think this kind of work is free. In fact a great many have no idea at all what engine repairs can run these days then they are shocked when they get there bill. I think they are living in the past somewhere and don't want to admit prices have gone up.Paul Fox