<VV> March 2018 CORSA Communique

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 00:46:04 EST 2018

Why not email  Communique at corvair.ORG   We can't do anything!

Also,  how could the quality of the Magazine...not a newsletter......  cause you to quit Corsa?

This is an open forum!  Discuss?

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages

                       Since I did not see an `Open Forum' in the `new' Communique I will express my comments here!  The March Communique is something like out of the past, for me it has a long long way to go to get back to where we were!  Dark pictures, few articles, the best part was on the last page, the color Corvair ad.   I have seen better newsletters from some of the Corvair Clubs!   I will not pay $45 for a newsletter like this!  You new people had better git your act in gear or our club will really lose members including me!     John Howell