<VV> March 2018 CORSA Communique

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sat Mar 10 00:40:37 EST 2018

                       Since I did not see an `Open Forum' in the `new'
Communique I will express my comments here!  The March Communique is
something like out of the past, for me it has a long long way to go to
get back to where we were!  Dark pictures, few articles, the best part
was on the last page, the color Corvair ad.   I have seen better
newsletters from some of the Corvair Clubs!   I will not pay $45 for a
newsletter like this!  You new people had better git your act in gear or
our club will really lose members including me!     John Howell