<VV> 1966 Corsa Danube Blue near Spokane, Wa. $1500 known seller!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 13:56:30 EST 2018

call CODY

208.819.5949
Cody Hurley

North Idaho (Post Falls)

see attached pics [ includes Fischer Plate!

It's time to let this one go to a good home. I've had it over 4 years now with plans to save it, but haven't had the time and don't see anything happening in the future.

LOS 66 Corsa 140 coupe, originally marina blue. Clear, signed off Oregon title with Bill of sale. 1964 date coded block with 66 140 heads and 65 transaxle. I have almost everything to make it complete. The only rust is behind the rear wheels and ahead of the front wheels and only on the outer panels. Still has factory paint on the floors. Car has a sunroof installed. I have a roof section cut from one parts car and a complete top from another included. Car is totally full of parts to bring it back to life, just needs time.

Car rolls easily and tires hold air. Car is located right outside of Spokane WA. $1500 and the promise to finish it will take it home, car and all parts. This one is far too solid to part out, IMO. Being a marina blue 66 was just icing on the cake

These are the only pictures I have on my phone but I have several more on my computer I can upload later if anyone is serious.

208.819.5949
Cody Hurley

North Idaho (Post Falls)