<VV> The `new' CORSA Magazine

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Sat Mar 10 12:49:57 EST 2018

               #1   It is not like there was no warning that Mike and
Harry was leaving!   We have known this for over two years!

               The question about how important the CORSA Communique is
to the international club members is like other problems the CORSA
management has.   One is the importance that is given to SMALL groups
like the Concours and the Racing Groups. And two: how management treats
the the largest group of CORSA members, the so called Car Display
members, they are the ones that pay the lion`s share of supporting CORSA
yet the are treated like red headed stepchildren !  They are lucky that
after the convention is over they get to have their car display on
Saturday and I say again THESE PEOPLE ARE PAYING THE LION`S SHARE OF
SUPPORTING CORSA !!!    That is why the CORSA Communique is so
important, it is the only real connection the LARGER part of the
membership has with CORSA, without them there would not be a CORSA! So
wake up people, get your head out of your ass and get real !

               John Howell

               CORSA member since 1972