<VV> March 2018 CORSA Communique

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 13:19:32 EDT 2018

Allan Lacki wrote:It was suggested that we should have examined other club magazines edited by Don Keefe before we entered into a contract with him..  CORSA?s bid evaluation team actually did that.  And we came to the conclusion that his other work is both attractive and informative.
If you are referring to my suggestion to take a look at Don's current and past club magazines it was not in retrospect. I am fully confident that the board examined Don's work prior to hiring him. The comment was for members of this forum to examine his work to see what is in store for the Communique.
Gary M