<VV> March 2018 CORSA Communique

Don Keefe donaldjkeefe at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 06:39:34 EDT 2018

Good morning,

Have been at the NMCA event in Bradenton. I do have enough material for a couple more issues but will need to get some items into rhe editoral stream soon. Tech and car features are  lower in supply than historical features but any and all items are welcome.

One thing I would like to see happen is to have the magazine converted to full color. I know that there is an expense involved but it is not excessive and most of the complaints lodged would be alleviated and it would be a more attractive piece to bring in new members

So, to answer your questions, yes we have content and yes, we need more.

Thanks!

DJK

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail