<VV> March 2018 CORSA Communique

Bob Helt bobhelt at aol.com
Sat Mar 10 22:51:57 EST 2018

I think that the message is getting distorted. I'm not complaining. I am just concerned that we are starting off badly. Maybe if we heard from Don himself we might get a better feeling. but as it is there is grave doubt that Don has or will have the content necessary for future issues. Maybe a word from him assuring us or letting us know we need to get him some material "right now" might help. The problem I see is that the authors in the club are waiting for Don to scope this out. How can we know what kind of material Don needs and the quantity without some word from HIM.

Bob Helt