<VV> Am I Delusional?

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Thu Mar 29 12:13:15 EDT 2018

www.napaonline.com lists 11 different options.............
1953 Cadillac
Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Nall via VirtualVairs
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 8:56 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re:  Am I Delusional?

I have the belief that the front shocks on my Crown Corvair are for a 1953
Cadillac.  I think I installed them around 1970.
Whatever they are, they have performed well all these years.Can anybody
provide info to corroborate the Caddie shocks will work on a late model or
not.
Paul SianoLecanto,FL

  That Rings a bell....  Good luck finding them  locally...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages