<VV> GAS HEATER IN EARLY

N2VZD n2vzd at aol.com
Fri Mar 30 19:54:31 EDT 2018

I just put one in my 62 Lakewood monza "Resurrection" It worked out well. One thing about heat in early cars , after getting the motor warmed up try opening a vent or crack a window, you might be surprised how much heat you get (assuming hoses etc are in reasonable shape.) The cabin is surprisingly tight. I even  had decent heat in a rampy I worked on here last fall with NO damper doors or thermostats. So don't give up on the original fresh air heater without checking it out.
    I still have my original 1964 "worlds fair" NY state plates from my new 1964 Monza coupe.
Regards, Tim Colson