<VV> 64 Motor is out, cleaned, ready for rebuild.

Charles Sadek Chsadek at comcast.net
Sun May 6 10:20:02 EDT 2018

Pretty neat. Way to go.

Chuck Sadek

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs [mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of
Ignacio Valdes via VirtualVairs
Sent: Saturday, May 5, 2018 11:56 PM
To: Virtual Vairs
Subject: <VV> 64 Motor is out, cleaned, ready for rebuild.

So with the help of Corvair Houston members we pulled the 64 coupe motor
because it threw a belt, over heated, and started leaking a bunch as well
as blowing a head gasket. I scrubbed it with kerosene, built a sturdy table
for it out of construction scraps. A neighbor and my sons heaved it up onto
the table today so I hope to have it rebuilt and re-installed soon.

-- IV