<VV> finish protection

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:40:48 EDT 2018

Their website says you can - here is the text:
"and is safe for use on today’s clearcoat finishes, as well as other
non-porous surfaces, including all painted surfaces, brass, aluminum,
chrome, stainless steel, and glass. "

It's from this page:
http://www.liquidglasspolish.com/products/liquid-glass-ultimate-auto-polish/

Lonny Clark