<VV> Very, very fine modeling

Danny Davis corsa180gt at gmail.com
Fri May 18 03:14:53 EDT 2018

Steven,
That is a resin kit by Best Models.  Available on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1961-CORVAIR-RAMPSIDE-PICKUP-RESIN-CURBSIDE-KIT-1-25-scale/192543082934?hash=item2cd47649b6:g:JJQAAOSwk1haFyHI
Paul Hettick is also a resin caster.  He also has an auction of his 1966
Ford Country Squire resin built prototype on eBay right now.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1966-Ford-Country-Squire-Station-Wagon-Pro-Built-resin-Galaxie/153023286221?hash=item23a0e60bcd:g:bEAAAOSw1kRa-wNT
Doing a bit better on bids - it's at $1295 at the moment.
A search for Paul Hettick will show a prolific portfolio of models he has
done.
Love the scale model world - been building since the 1960s
I'm going to have to get one of those Rampside kits.  I'll build it with a
scratch-built Scamper Camper!

 Danny Davis
Graham    WA
 206-643-6718