<VV> Brake parts.

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Thu May 24 16:55:51 EDT 2018

James,
You'll need to be a little more specific...
Do you have/need self-adjusters? Those will be 63 & 64? 62 was manual adjuster brakes.
I could sell you a box full of 62-64 rear brake parts, and I bet you couldn't use a single piece, as they would all be for a Greenbrier.
Let us know what exactly you need, and I'll take a look.
Lonzo in KY