<VV> door hinges 1965 1966 .... what material?

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Wed May 30 15:35:02 EDT 2018

Ooops, small corrections.
Delivery was October or November 1964 (not 1965)
Also, "1965 Corsa Coupe 140/posi/limited slip" should read:
"1965 Corsa Coupe 140/posi/telescoping Sport steering wheel"
A picture of "Mom with her Corvair" is dated Dec 1964.
http://www.vv.corvair.org/pipermail/virtualvairs/attachments/20180530/c60b0f9d/attachment.jpg
I also recall fitting Pirelli Centurato tires when the originals wore out
Steve Hammatt